F12 Torrent Jacket
The F12 Torrent range has been developed with anglers who require hard-wearing premium materials in mind. They want garments that are durable, waterproof, and rugged enough to suit all weathers, while being breathable and comfortable at the same time. Manufactured from 3-ply polyester with a polyester tricot lining and polyester TPU membrane, the F12 Torrent Jacket has a 10,000mm hydrostatic head, allowing it to withstand the most torrential of downpours. It features a hat-compatible hood to offer greater protection without impeding peripheral vision, and cold finger-friendly retained cord locks, allowing for easy adjustments in the coldest of conditions. There are three pockets, which are designed for optimum storage of wet weather essentials. It has been given a regular fit, which allows for easy layering during the colder months, and offers greater comfort while remaining a compact size. It comes supplied in a stuff sack. Available in sizes small- xxxl
- High performance technical fabrics for outdoor activities in extreme conditions.
- Premium Hard Wearing and Rugged materials for all weathers offering the 4 main functions required by anglers durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable with the added comfort and quality expected from Aqua products.
- Hat compatible Hood offers greater protection without impeding peripheral vision
- Cold finger friendly retained cordlocks allows easy ajustments.
- Regular fit designed for layering and extended wear comfort.
- Compact pack size huge performance, Supplied in stuff sack
- 3 Pockets designed for optimum storage of wet weather essentials
- 3 ply Polyester
- 200 GSM
- 100% Polyester TPU Membrane
- Polyester Tricot Lining
- 10,000 MMHH
- 5000 MVP
- C6 Flouro
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.