Rod Hutchinson Extreme 5 Sleeping Bag
The ultimate in sleeping bags, this bag is perfect for fishing in those hot muggy nights right through to the harshest of winter nights when temperatures can hit minus 10 degrees you can rest assured you’ll remain warm tucked up in the Extreme 5 sleeping bag with the addition of the zip-in inner.
- Available in two widths, Standard and Wide
- Breathable/waterproof polyester outer shell
- Hollow fibre, expanded filling to provide maximum heat retention
- Quick release crash zips with ‘Eazi-Grip’ stirrup zip pullers for instant exit
- Dual construction zip in/out inner for genuine year round use
- Peachskin lined outer bag
- Reversible fleece/peachskin lined inner bag
- Elasticated pockets top and bottom secure sleeping bag to bedchair frame
- Central 50mm strap secures around bedchair to prevent movement
- Anti-snag zip baffles prevent heat loss
- Hardwearing 420D Oxford Nylon base
- Supplied in 600D carryall
- Weight: Extreme 5 II – 7.1kg, Extreme 5 XL II 8kg
- Dimensions: Extreme 5 II – 220 x 95cm
- Dimensions Extreme 5 II XL – 220 x 105cm
Klarna | Fishing Equipment Finance
Klarna allows us to offer two types of easy fishing equipment financing at Carp Global for Fishing Tackle, Bait and more.
You can do this easily online or over the phone.
Install the Klarna App from your appstore before you order
Current Finance Facilities:
Split payments over three equal installments or pay for your carp fishing items in thirty (30) days interest free.
Using Klarna is easy just choose Klarna at the checkout (do not use paypal or express checkout) and you will be redirected.
Read More About Klarna | Carp Fishing Finance:
Find out more about Pay in 3 HERE
Find out more about Pay Later (30 days) HERE
If you need any help give us a call on 01772 379320 (option 4)
Please Note Our Contact Process Has Now Changed:
For Security We WILL NOT Discuss Accounts Or Payments Over Social Media!
To Contact Us
Call Us (Mon - Sat 9-5) 01772 379320
Option #1 = New Orders Only
Option #2 = Existing Orders, Tracking, Missing Items Etc
Option #3 = TRADE / ACCOUNTS
Option #4 = Fishing Questions / General Advice / Stock Check
Open A Support Ticket
We now operate a ticket system - this means that you will be notified when your ticket is open, in progress and solved, it will also reduce the number of missed messages - use the HELP FORM (bottom right of every page on this site) to open a ticket and we will be in touch.
Please no longer email comms@ or orders@ for new issues as you will only be redirected to the ticket system....
For URGENT ISSUES (OUT OF HOURS) +447960361429 (Danny) NOTE PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY - WE CANNOT DEAL WITH ORDER ISSUES ON THIS NUMBER ONLY EMERGENCIES i.e. someone has fallen ill on an event we are running OR something has happened that needs immediate attention.
For Carp Fishing Help and Advice Please visit our Facebook Group or give us a call and choose option 4
To make a new order you can either add items to your basket, then complete the simple secure check out process OR you can give us a call and let us take the stress out of finding what you need. Lines are open Monday to Friday 10 - 4
Call on 01772 379320 (Press Option 1)
Please check our latest Coronavirus information, currently we are closed to the public and are operating mail order only!
We know it is hard to get a good deal sometimes, we always go the extra mile, if you have any questions either call or open a help / support ticket by pressing the green help button on any of our pages (bottom right)
Payment & Security